Executive, Group Engineering
As Group Engineering Executive, your responsibilities include to assist the Manager in managing all tasks and project assigned and to facilitate communications between office and field staff as well as providing support to field staff.
Note: This position is also open to internship students
- Assist the Manager in managing all tasks and project assigned.
- Facilitate communications between office and field staff as well as providing support to field staff.
- Coordination of activities of projects to ensure cost, schedule, document control and quality standards are met.
- Review project designs and contribute ideas for cutting costs.
- Communicate and follow up with project stakeholders about specific projects and their goals.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English, Chinese & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Know standard computer application including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve established outcomes.
ESOS & Share Grants, Yearly Increment, Bonus, Hostel, Allowances, Private Retirement Scheme, Annual Medical Check-Up & Dental Scaling, Complimentary Gym Pass & Parking Lots, Learning & Development, Toastmasters Club, Annual Events.