Executive, Information Technology
As Information Technology Executive, your responsibilities include to facilitate the implementation including design documentation, configuration, testing, rollout and support in SAP Production Planning module.
Note: This position is also open to internship students
- Facilitate the implementation including design documentation, configuration, testing, rollout and support in SAP Production Planning module.
- Analyze/investigate current business processes/scenarios and recommend/develop solutions to meet business user’s change request or improve business processes.
- Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, training on SAP Production Planning module to end users.
- Daily operation support.
- PMO Support for SAP ERP Rollout Project.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Master of Science, Information Technology
- Bachelor in Information Technology (Hons.) Information System Engineering, or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in SAP PP Module
- Learned on Project management course during Master level
ESOS & Share Grants, Yearly Increment, Bonus, Hostel, Allowances, Private Retirement Scheme, Annual Medical Check-Up & Dental Scaling, Complimentary Gym Pass & Parking Lots, Learning & Development, Toastmasters Club, Annual Events.