No.16, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
Required Level of Study
Areas of Work
IT and Technology
E Engineering, Maths, IT & Computer Sciences
Computer science & IT
Executive, Information Technology
Number of Vacancies
- Able to be creative at all time
- Must be proactive to find or propose solutions
- Well verse & updated with any latest technologies
- Well aware & understand with Industry 4.0
- Well aware & have basic programming skill
- Responsible to do research all the time
- Responsible to his/her own safety & to always follow safety rules and regulations
- Responsible to handle additional/ad-hoc task & project with or without supervision
- Responsible to maintain & update all documentation/audit/project related to IT Department
- Responsible to report to his/her superior on daily basis & when required
- Proactive & able to work with minimum supervision
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Experience in computer hardware/technical support
- Experience in computer programming language
- Good knowledge in IOT
Free gym membership, ESOS stock option, annual bonus, performance bonus, free lunch once in every month, free dental service once per year, travel allowance provided, subsidize vegan-meal, attendance allowance, employee discount on many things, etc