Executive, Information Technology (Network & Security)
As an Information Technology Executive (Network & Security), you will be sustaining the necessary data throughput rate by manage networking & security activity and maintaining existing equipment.
Number of Vacancies
- Sustain the necessary data throughput rate by manage networking & security activity and maintaining existing equipment.
- Monitor network performance and integrity.
- Maintain complete technical documentation.
- Identify, analyse and recommend appropriate mitigation options on network performance, capacity and scalability.
- Configure and install routers, and other network devices and ensure all network firewall security software are up to date.
- Schedule and supervises IT maintenance and installation work, including major configuration changes and upgrades in consultation with others where appropriate, including user representatives, facilities managers and contractor.
- Ensure tasks are carried out in line with service level agreement.
- Ensure that operational incidents and problems are identified, recorded, monitored and resolved. Provide appropriate status and other reports to specialists, users and managers.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Ability to plan and execute project plans.
- Able to work independently with good initiative and willingness to take on responsibility.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Required skill : Huawei, Cisco, router, switches, firewall, Voice Over IP.
- Candidate with CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certificate and relevant IT certifications will be added advantage.
- Good technical knowledge of core network product area, feature specifications and testing requirements.
- Knowledge of IT standards, policies, regulation, compliance and codes of conduct.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
Free gym membership, ESOS stock option, annual bonus, performance bonus, free lunch once in every month, free dental service once per year, travel allowance provided, subsidize vegan-meal, attendance allowance, employee discount on many things, etc