Executive, Logistics/ PM Purchasing
An Executive in Logistics/ PM Purchasing is expected to receive order from Marketing, SO (Sales Order) & CRF (Customer Request Form) when it comes to Packaging Material Purchase Order, and to pack planning workflow on cargo completion date and loading activity planning when it comes to Shipment Booking and Planning.
Packaging Material Purchase Order
01) To receive order from Marketing, SO (Sales Order) & CRF (Customer Request Form).
02) To liaise with Marketing on the artwork status.
03) To perform sample mock-up test for new packing style.
04) To enquire about special packaging material costing from suppliers.
05) To check on packaging material balance stocks, to clear usable stocks with FIFO (first in first out).
06) To issue PO (purchase order) to suppliers & follow up to ensure the packaging materials deliver on time.
07) Report Compilation - Summary packaging material price comparison report, carton and inner boxes monthly provision report, weekly packaging material delivery report, packaging material.
Shipment Booking and Planning
08) Packing planning workflow on cargo completion date and loading activity planning.
09) Payment term differentiation - FOB, CIF, CNF, C&I, LCL, Ex-factory and requirement.
10) Customer required shipment date.
11) Cargo readiness and completion date.
12) Shipment vessel rates sourcing, vessel sailing schedule determination and vessel booking placing procedure.
13) Booking confirmation receiving, balance payment status, ERP shipment booking form report update.
14) Communication and request for pre-shipment inspection from packing to QA.
15) Report Compilation - Summary shipment planning report, outgoing container report, daily container delivery status update, monthly container pending at port report, monthly shipments
16) Freight cost comparison summary list, monthly total FCL & LCL container report, monthly shipping mistake report submission and cutoff date submission.
17) Shipping agent and forwarding agent fees' invoice verification
18) Full packaging and shipping document filing and record
19) Warehouse, Finished Goods, Loading Activity and Container
20) Warehouse Operation – Brief introduction on new incoming packing material inspection, storage and process flow chart.
21) Work-in-progress and finish goods storage area arrangement, loading activity daily target.
22) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
23) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
01) Degree or Diploma in Business Studies or equivalent from reputable universities.
02) At least 2 years of working experience in a manufacturing environment.
03) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
04) Good command of English (spoken and written).
05) Conversant in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
06) Knowledge and experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
07) Computer literate, good knowledge of MS Office operation, Excel and Outlook.
08) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
09) Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.