Some of the duties of an Executive in Marketing are to identify potential markets/ customers as well as to support and service customers via shipment coordination and provide management with the price updates.
- To be responsible to identify potential markets/ customers.
- To support and service customers via shipment coordination and provide management with the price updates.
- To overall assist the Marketing department.
- To follow-up closely with the containers and vessel booking timely.
- To update relevant information pertaining to the specifications for customers' control purchase.
- To plan and execute a marketing plan.
- To provide customer service support.
- To provide management with an update on market opportunities.
- To carry out filing work.
- To ensure shipments both imports/ exports are executed promptly.
- To carry out regular quality spot checks and to ensure the quality meets the customer expectation.
- To carry out spot-checking on a daily basis of product for conformity.
- To pick up more responsibilities without hesitation for self-improvement.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
- Degree in Marketing or with Engineering background equivalents from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.