Executive, Research & Development
As Research & Development Executive, your responsibilities include to ensure the quality and quantity of gloves produced in the factory meet customers’ requirements at all time and to ensure that quality level for incoming, in-process and outgoing meets company’s goal and objectives and also of the ISO 9002 certification standard.
Note: This position is also open to internship students
- Ensure the quality and quantity of gloves produced in the factory meet customers’ requirements at all time.
- Ensure that quality level for incoming, in-process and outgoing meets company’s goal and objectives and also of the ISO 9002 certification standard.
- To constantly study and implement new formulations and work procedures in compounding process or related functions to improve on glove quality and productivity.
- To perform research and development and work with other chemists to develop more new or value added products.
- Practice good housekeeping concept and ensure the laboratory and compounding area and all jobs done within it are properly performed in compliant to the industrial safety and health requirements.
- Analyze daily feedback and reports from production and QA department to propose and implement corrective action in order to improve glove quality.
- Provide training to compounding supervisor, line boys and lab assistants on the compounding process and other relevant knowledge on glove production.
- Manage and coordinate with supervisors and chemists to have sufficient workforce to ensure the smooth running of compounding and laboratory department.
- To control the chemical usage in compounding department and to make sure all chemicals used in the compounding process are within the standard.
- To analyze the line and to assist compounding and laboratory department in data analysis and trouble shooting.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure instruction.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/ Applied Science/ Polymer Technology or related disciplines or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years work experience in related capacity.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
ESOS & Share Grants, Yearly Increment, Bonus, Hostel, Allowances, Private Retirement Scheme, Annual Medical Check-Up & Dental Scaling, Complimentary Gym Pass & Parking Lots, Learning & Development, Toastmasters Club, Annual Events.