Some of the duties of a Finance Executive are to prepare company full set of Accounts, to prepare staff payrolls and review workers payrolls as well as to conduct monthly physical stocks take.
- Prepare company full set of Accounts
- Prepare staff payrolls and review workers payrolls
- Conduct monthly physical stocks take
- Prepare monthly profit projections
- Provide training to accounts assistant and clerks
- Review and ensure timely submission of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
- Collaborate with other department managers to support overall department goals and objective
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/ Professional Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking or equivalent from reputable universities
- At least 2 years of experience in the field (fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
- Able to converse and read in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Exposure in SAP will be an added advantage.