Required Level of Study
Areas of Work
HR and Recruitment
F Finance, Accounting, Economics & Business Administration
Accounting, commerce & finance
Business & management
Economics & related
Human resources, recruitment & training
Leisure, hospitality, tourism & retail
Logistics & transport
Marketing, advertising & public relations
- In charge of monthly birthday lunch arrangement
- Attend meeting and take down minute of meeting
- Handling newly join trainee/staff arrangement, including:
- Compile doc
- Prepare manpower request form
- Contacted staff/ trainees on job offer
- Prepare appointment/offer letter
- Communicate with HR PIC & Dept. PIC, Hostel Application
- On boarding arrangement
- Evaluation form
- Deactivate account
4.EPF registrations for new staff
- Diploma or a degree from any higher learning institution or equivalent reputable university.
- On the job training will be provided in real- life working environment
- Opportunity to be converted to a permanent employee upon completion of their studies.
- Active in extra-curricular activities and have other achievements.
- CGPA, at least 3.0 and above in any discipline
- The minimum durations of 3 months.
Attractive allowances, learning & development, hostel accommodation, free gymnasium facilities and they are able to attend annual company events, social activities, weekly and monthly sport activities.