Internship, Information Technology (Network)
As Information Technology (Network) intern, you will be assisting in the operation and administration of company network and security issues.
- Assisting in the operation and administration of company network and security issues.
- Assisting for operation monitoring of L2/L3 switches, firewall, wireless PTP/controller, proxy and VPN access.
- Monitoring LAN/WAN utilization and perform proactive preventative.
- Monitoring internet usage and content filtering to meet company access policies.
- Occasionally to ground supports.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Degree in related or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Attractive Allowances
- Learning & Development
- Hostel Accommodation
- Free Gym Facilities