Internship, Manufacturing (M&E)
As Manufacturing (M&E) intern, you will be supervising subordinates & ensuring all works & projects are being carried out smoothly.
- To supervise subordinates & ensure all works & projects are being carried out smoothly.
- To ensure all machines & production lines are running smoothly.
- Trouble-shoot and report on facilities and building repairing works.
- Monitor the progress of repairing schedule and milestone.
- Ensure all works and projects are carried out smoothly and efficiently.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Attractive Allowances
- Learning & Development
- Hostel Accommodation
- Free Gym Facilities