Internship, Manufacturing (Production)
As Manufacturing (Production) intern, you will be taking care of glove quality and to make sure that glove output target is achieved.
- To take care of glove quality and to make sure that glove output target is achieved.
- To provide technical knowledge like engineering to production crews.
- To study machineries design and do some re-engineering project.
- To assist Executive (Production/Manufacturing) in data analysis, trouble shooting.
- To improve consistency of process parameter through engineering.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
- Attractive Allowances
- Learning & Development
- Hostel Accommodation
- Free Gym Facilities