No.16, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
Required Level of Study
Areas of Work
Accountancy and Financial Management
Civil and Structural Engineering
IT and Technology
Management and Business
Marketing, Advertising, and PR
Science and Research
E Engineering, Maths, IT & Computer Sciences
Aerospace engineering & related
Chemical engineering & related
Civil engineering, construction & related
Computer science & IT
Electrical and electronic engineering & related
Environmental engineering & related
Manufacturing engineering & related
Maths, statistics & related
Mechanical engineering & related
Petroleum engineering & related
Production engineering & related
F Finance, Accounting, Economics & Business Administration
Accounting, commerce & finance
Business & management
Economics & related
Human resources, recruitment & training
Leisure, hospitality, tourism & retail
Logistics & transport
Marketing, advertising & public relations
H Health & Medical Sciences
Dentistry & dental science
Food & nutrition
Medical sciences & related
Nursing, midwifery & healthcare
Agriculture, veterinary science & related
Biochemistry & related
Biology & related
Chemistry & related
Physics & related
Psychology & behavioural sciences
Science & research
Sports science & human movement
Number of Vacancies
- Engineering: 5
- Finance: 2
- IT: 5
- Manufacturing: 15
- Marketing: 5
- Undergo job rotations within the department.
- Perform daily tasks in various functions to gain practical business experience and exposure.
- Work alongside senior leaders to develop and implement actions that protect organization assets and profitability.
- Undertake strategic corporate projects assigned by management.
- Initiate and drive change to advance the growth of the organization.
- Identify trends and recommend proactive actions to manage business situations.
- Assist in leading and promoting the culture and business value of the organization.
- Undergo comprehensive on-the-job training programme under the direction of experienced senior management.
- Travel to different factories and participate in daily operations as and when required.
- Achieve passing score by gaining knowledge and experience required for promotion to management position at the end of programme.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Working Location: Klang, Nilai, Shah Alam or Kluang.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all level of people.
- This position is available in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Marketing departments.
- Job Rotations and On-the-Job Trainings.
- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Meaningful Projects.
- Continuous Learning and Development.
To know more about the role, please watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hmmEkP2aU