As a Management Associate, you will undergo job rotations within the department.
Number of Vacancies
- Engineering: 5
- Finance: 2
- IT: 5
- Manufacturing: 15
- Marketing: 5
- Undergo job rotations within the department.
- Perform daily tasks in various functions to gain practical business experience and exposure.
- Work alongside senior leaders to develop and implement actions that protect organization assets and profitability.
- Undertake strategic corporate projects assigned by management.
- Initiate and drive change to advance the growth of the organization.
- Identify trends and recommend proactive actions to manage business situations.
- Assist in leading and promoting the culture and business value of the organization.
- Undergo comprehensive on-the-job training programme under the direction of experienced senior management.
- Travel to different factories and participate in daily operations as and when required.
- Achieve passing score by gaining knowledge and experience required for promotion to management position at the end of programme.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Working Location: Klang, Nilai, Shah Alam or Kluang.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all level of people.
- This position is available in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Marketing departments.
- Job Rotations and On-the-Job Trainings.
- Coaching and Mentoring.
- Meaningful Projects.
- Continuous Learning and Development.
To know more about the role, please watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_hmmEkP2aU