Manager & Assistant Manager, SAP (Backend)
The responsibilities include to handle full spectrum of HR function in recruitment & selection, to handle job posting, shortlisting candidate, interview arrangement & updating the SAP system and to develop and expand the current sourcing pipeline.
Major Task and Activities:
1) To handle full spectrum of HR function in recruitment & selection.
2) To handle job posting, shortlisting candidate, interview arrangement & updating the SAP system.
3) Develop and expanding the current sourcing pipeline.
4) Providing guidance to the junior executive & interns.
5) Assist HR management in charting out the recruitment roadmap and hiring activities programme.
6) Involve directly in preparing weekly, monthly & adhoc recruitment report to the management.
7) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
8) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure / instruction.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field or equivalent from reputable universities.
2) At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
1) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
2) Results oriented, strong follow up and resourceful
3) Strong skill in using the Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table & Vlookup).
4) Possess relevant experience in handling recruitment function
5) Proven track record in leading and managing a team
6) Aggressive & proactive in handling tasks assigned with high integrity to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
7) Target oriented & meticulous on number and details
8) Proficient in Microsoft Excel & SAP will be added advantage.