Officer / Assistant Officer / Supervisor
To be responsible for the controlling, monitoring & maintaining calibration & verification of measuring equipment.
Major Task and Activities:
1) To be responsible for the controlling, monitoring & maintaining calibration & verification of measuring equipment.
2) To be responsible in verifying preparation of Calibration Master List & Schedule for both internal & external calibration.
3) To be responsible in checking & monitoring all data recorded for reference.
4) To be responsible in verifying reports for any new / serviced / repaired / calibrated measuring equipment submitted by calibration supervisor or calibration assistant.
5) To be responsible in submitting report to Head of Factory for new / spoilt / lost missing equipment on monthly basis.
6) To be responsible in monitoring internal & external calibration & verification due date.
7) To be responsible in preparing calibration report for all measuring equipment, print out and make proper filing.
8) To be responsible in evaluating calibration certificate provided by external accredited laboratory.
9) To participate in customer or regulatory audit at factory for calibration part.
10) Conduct inter-factory spot check on monthly basis and submit the declaration of Non-Conformance Findings.
11) To be responsible in embarking continuously improvement project related to QA/QME team.
12) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
13) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/ instruction.
1) Diploma in any related field or equivalent from reputable universities.
1) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
2) Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
3) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
4) Able to work in day/night shifts and weekends as required by Management