One of the duties of a Production Engineer/Researcher is to learn on existing factory production lines and systems related.
- To learn on existing factory production lines and systems related.
- Propose and execute studies and projects related to process efficiency and cost reduction.
- Research and propose the latest engineering technologies applicable to glove manufacturing process.
- Work closely with Production and related departments on project execution.
- To ensure proper SOP and documentation related to projects executed.
- Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate Superior.
- The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
- Must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineering) or in Science (Chemistry) or its equivalent from reputable universities.
- Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
- Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to interact with all levels of people.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge in Thermodynamics / Fluid Mechanics / Organic Chemistry / Inorganic Chemistry.