Production Supervisor / Assistant / Officer, Production
The responsibilities include ensuring the quality and productivity of the block that is being taken care of, to do trouble shooting for the production quality problem and to ensure that there is no wastage on chemicals, manpower, electricity, water etc.
Major Task and Activities:
1) To be responsible for the quality and productivity for the block that he is taking care.
2) To do trouble shooting for the production quality problem.
3) To ensure that there is no wastage on chemicals, manpower, electricity, water etc.
4) To ensure that production floor is clean at all times.
5) To provide training to line leaders, line operator and strippers to ensure they carry out their work properly.
6) To control on the 2nd grade and torn gloves to ensure it meet the required target.
7) To ensure the chemicals and temperature of production line maintained in the required standard.
8) To report to the respective block chemist and executive on the quality issue and provide feedback for improvement.
9) Shall take additional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
10) The scope of authority shall refer to the selected work process procedure/instruction.
1) Min SPM or equivalent.
1) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
2) Results-oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
3) Pleasant personality and able to interact with all level of people.