No.16, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, Seksyen U13, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor
Required Level of Study
Areas of Work
IT and Technology
E Engineering, Maths, IT & Computer Sciences
Computer science & IT
SAP Consultants (All Modules), Information Technology
Number of Vacancies
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation/ roll-out of business systems.
- Translate business requirements into application design.
- Write functional specifications for application development, enhancements and testing.
- Serve as escalation point for system and troubleshooting issues in compliance with SLA.
- Keep abreast and maintain in-depth, deep-dive subject matter expertise in at least one application module.
- Perform hands-on complex configuration.
- Provide functional leadership and assistance to programmers.
- Configure system to meet business needs in accordance with establish standards.
- Test system changes and coordinate end user acceptance testing and sign off.
- Optimize and support existing processes, interfaces and project roll out.
- Handle change request with the ability to analyze business processes and enhance SAP module configuration in order to meet user requirements.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from reputable universities.
- At least 1 years of working experience with related field
- Candidate must possess SAP Functional & Technical Knowledge in one or more of the following modules: SAP FI, PP, SD, MM, HCM.
- Candidate must have had experience in at least TWO roll outs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, responsible, innovative and a team player.
- Strong problem solving & analysis skills.
- Possess high standard of work ethics and work quality.
Free gym membership, ESOS stock option, annual bonus, performance bonus, free lunch once in every month, free dental service once per year, travel allowance provided, subsidize vegan-meal, attendance allowance, employee discount on many things, etc