The Top Glove Management Associate Program is a 3-year program designed to develop ambitious and exceptional young talents into Top Glove’s future leaders.
The Top Glove Management Associate Program (TG MAP) is a 3-year program designed to develop ambitious and exceptional young talents into Top Glove’s future leaders. Upon completion, successful management associates will enjoy an advancement to a leadership position in Enginnering/Production/Human Resource department based on their interests, strengths and talent.
What to expect:
- 3 to 4 job rotations,
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity to work on meaningful projects and explore your strengths and interests
- Receive guidance from a designated mentor from our senior management
- Fresh graduate or a candidate with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Engineering, Chemistry or any other related disciplines.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.5 or Upper Second Class.
- Possess proven leadership and teamwork qualities, with active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Has held at least 2 significant leadership roles at university.
- Proficient in English.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Yearly Increment
- ESOS & Share Grants
- KWSP / SOCSO
- Private Retirement Scheme
- Insurance & Hospital
- Learning & Development
- Toastmasters Club
- Health & Wellness
- Sport / Fitness Centre
- Annual Events