Manage the warehouse operation; arrangement and allocation of storage area for all materials transferred to the warehouse.
Length/duration of opportunity
- Manage the warehouse operation; arrangement and allocation of storage area for all materials transferred to the warehouse.
- Manage the packaging materials receiving/releasing operation, to maintain good recording in SAP system.
- Inventory control (both finished goods and packaging materials) and management.
- Manage the loading operation and lead the loading team.
- Create and standardize 'Container Loading Layout' for loading reference.
- Ensure proper documentation of all work that is carried out and conduct stock counts.
- Liaise with the Account department in monitoring the inventory and provide various reports for presentation during meeting and month-end stock closing.
- Responsible for the smooth delivery of all the shipments (liaised with shipping PIC and external parties: forwarding & etc.).
- Coordinate with the superiors to have sufficient workforce to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
- Practice good housekeeping concept and ensure cleanliness in the warehouse and storage area. Safety and Health measures in the department must be enforced at all time.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by superior or Management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree or Diploma in Business Management and Logistic or equivalent from reputable universities.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- CGPA should be 3.00 and above.
- Good command of English (spoken and written).
- An independent and result-oriented individual with the ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision as well a team player.