We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations.
IT and Technology
Length/duration of opportunity
As a Technical Consultant, you will be working from our Malaysia office. We coordinate and deliver sales and services for our operations and partners in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong Korea, Australia and New Zealand. You are going to work on customer projects and travelling within the region to customer sites is part of the job.
What you will do
- Provide technical expertise to customers.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Reports Creation.
- Provide consultancy for System Integration, deployment and optimization.
- Perform software design, development, installation and testing of customized modules.
- Work with project team members to meet project deliverables.
- Provide presentations and conduct Technical training for customers and internal staff.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM) and/or Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
- Consolidation/Budgeting/Forecasting/BI solutions.
- Documentation of system & work deliverables.
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
- Must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- In-depth/intermediate knowledge of SQL programming is essential.
- Knowledge of VB and .NET or any other programming language will be an added advantage.
- Experience in hardware sizing and recommendation will be an advantage.
- Experience in MS SQL or Oracle Databases will be an advantage.
- Experience in Application/Web development and familiar with the development lifecycle.
- Experience in business or process consulting, with wide industry knowledge, will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Business/Accounting or ERP system would be advantageous.
- Familiar with Report Development tools like Crystal Report and SQL Script.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skill.
- Good analytical and Problem-solving skill – i.e. Application/Program testing, debugging and performance tuning.
- Willing to travel.
- A chance to participate in the development of one of the best ERP solutions in the world.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary.
- Working in a challenging international environment.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.