As an intern, you will get to bond with other interns on group projects, have a mentor providing you guidance and giving insight to the business and more.
Part Time/ Full Time
Full time for minimum of 10 weeks.
- You get to bond with other interns on group projects
- You will have a mentor providing you guidance and giving insight to the business
- You may be assigned to work on projects and/or carry out daily business operation function
- You will focus on one business function during the internship and receive on-the-job coaching and development.
- You will have the opportunity to network internally with senior managers within the Bank and learn from them the challenges in present day business and/or their expectation of young hires.
- Creative and proactive
- Must be a Bachelors Degree candidate
- Able to analyse situations and problems
- Able to identify key or underlying issues
- Adapt easily and comfortably into a new environment/situation
- Learn, retain and apply new concepts in a useful and practical manner.
- Duration of the internship is more than 10 weeks (2.5 - 6 months)
- Willing to learn and have a good confidence in handling difficult situation.