Full-time job opportunity as an Administrative Assistant (Graphics Design) for those with a recognised Diploma in Graphic Design. Benefits include parking allowance, medical and dental treatment...
Length/duration of opportunity
This position, Administrative Assistant (Graphic Design) is responsible for:
- Developing printed and digital promotional materials
- Maintaining DPP web page and external websites update
- Assisting in administrative task in Advertising and Publicity unit, including filing, stock check, document processing etc
- Involving in programme counselling and other university activities
- Assist in the in open days, extended counselling, exhibitions and university events as and when required
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess a recognized Diploma in Graphic Design
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Willing to meet deadline
- Effective listening and communication skills in English and Malay language. Chinese is an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Parking allowance, medical and dental treatment