Full-time job opportunity in providing programme consultation and recruiting students for the University as an assistant manager. Benefits include parking allowance, medical and dental...
Length/duration of opportunity
This position, Assistant Manager, is responsible for providing programme consultation and recruiting students for the University. The key responsibilities are:
- Providing programme and admission information to future students and parents
- Handling phone calls, walk-in, email and online enquiries
- Arranging and participating in school and recruitment events such as exhibitions, roadshows, open days etc.
- Helping students in the admission process
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills
- Energetic and good team player
- Good command of English and Malay language; ability to speak and write Chinese will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, PowerPoint Presentation and Excel
- Willing to meet deadline, travel and weekend duties
- Must have confidence to drive university/own car for outstation duties
Parking allowance, medical and dental treatment