Sales and Marketing Executive
Manage end-to-end bidding internal process by overseeing the RFP documents’ development, preparation, and timely submission of high quality proposals.
- Manage end-to-end bidding internal process by overseeing the RFP documents’ development, preparation, and timely submission of high quality proposals
- Effectively engage and coordinate with various bid internal stakeholders and external partners to follow up with deal.
- Collaborate with Business Development team to understand customers’ requirements in order to formulate bid win strategies and value proposition for proposals.
- Provide timely RFQ responses.
- Ensure bid proposals adhere to finance and legal guidelines, and that proposed pricing is in line with overall bid strategy.
- Manage internal sales operations to achieve the company's sales goal.
- Support the Business Development department internal operations in various matters.
- Strong Copywriting skill is a must
- Motivated and meticulous individual who thrives under pressure, and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Strong communication with good interpersonal skills, and is an independent and effective team player
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related field
- Candidates with experience in the IT industry are preferred
- Candidates with 1-2 years of working experiences are preferred
- Competitive salary
- 14 Days of annual leave
- Various extracurricular activities (sports, music, etc.)
- Opportunity to work in Singapore Headquarter
- Young, dynamic and vibrant atmosphere
- All around snacks, drinks, coffee, tea and regular culinary day