We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications empowering people in service organizations.
IT and Technology
Length/duration of opportunity
As an Implementation Consultant, you are responsible for working with customers through all stages of implementation, leading system design workshops, providing application consultancy and training, providing advice and guidance on business process and assisting the customer to achieve the optimum solution to meet their business objectives.
What you will do
- You will monitor the budget man days against actual man-days spent.
- You will monitor the progress of the project.
- You will prepare and update monthly project status and progress.
- You will conduct a kick-off meeting with the customer.
- You will plan the implementation schedule with the customer.
- You will conduct system study.
- You will prepare and update customer requirements specification and inform R&D on the customisations.
- You will prepare data conversion specification.
- You will conduct a verification check for data conversion.
- You will conduct testing and verification check on customisations.
- You will prepare for system implementation.
- You will conduct system training.
- You will conduct and provide support for a user acceptance test, data conversion, parallel run and live run and post-implementation.
- You will prepare and update user acceptance scripts.
- You will prepare a document for the customer to sign-off at each of the project stages.
- You will inform accounts to invoice the customer according to the payment terms.
- You will follow-up on customer payment status, warranty and maintenance status.
- You will prepare quotations for new customization and ad-hoc service.
- You will manage a project in accordance to sales contracts and agreements.
- You will provide R&D with the requirements for the new products and existing product.
- You will walk through with the relevant personnel on customer’s requirements.
- You will documentation of Project Management Processes and compliance to ISO Standards.
- You will manage customer project progress.
- You will be involved in the Quality Action Team.
- You will provide pre-sales system study for a potential customer.
- Other duties as and when assigned.
You are commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive. You have the ability to lead and motivate your colleagues. You have a positive personality and can-do attitude. You like stimulating others to get the best out of them.
- A diploma or degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good exposure in HR information system and thorough understanding of HR function.
- Equipped with Project Management skills.
- Stable employment with an attractive salary.
- Working in a challenging international environment.
- We invest in your personal and professional growth.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who like to learn from each other.