Information Security Consultant
As an Information Security Consultant, you'll contribute technical insights to client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate.
Accounting & Professional Services, Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- Conduct Information Security Assessment against EY Methodology and leading practice frameworks and common standards.
- Conduct attack and penetration on infrastructure, network, web application and source code review.
- Assist client in managing their Information Security Programs.
- Assist client in managing their Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Assist client in managing their information protection and data privacy.
- Evaluate and analyse threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
- Advise clients on the IT security issues, including the explanation of the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on the budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- A recognised university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related major (such as accounting, finance, economics).
- The successful candidate must be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel on assignments as the need arises.
- Good project management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role.