As an Information Security Consultant, you'll contribute technical insights to client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be...
Accounting & Professional Services, Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- Conduct Information Security Assessment against EY Methodology and leading practice frameworks and common standards.
- Conduct attack and penetration on infrastructure, network, web application and source code review.
- Assist client in managing their Information Security Programs.
- Assist client in managing their Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Assist client in managing their information protection and data privacy.
- Evaluate and analyse threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
- Advise clients on the IT security issues, including the explanation of the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the systems.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on the budget.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Possess in depth business acumen and demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- A recognised university degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related major (such as accounting, finance, economics).
- The successful candidate must be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISSP, CISM, and/or CISA.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel on assignments as the need arises.
- Good project management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role.