Instrumentation & Control Engineer is responsible to lead a team of technicians in ensuring maintenance, daily operations and projects are effectively and efficiently carried out,
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
Length/duration of opportunity
- Oversee the daily maintenance, preventive maintenance, modification projects and trouble-shooting of field electrical, instrumentation and control devices, PLC, DCS, QCS, and frequency inverters.
- Plan and assist the maintenance of electrical & instrument installations, operation, monthly shut down, upgrading projects & other ads-hoc projects.
- Lead a team of technicians in ensuring maintenance, daily operations and projects are effectively and efficiently carried out.
- Provision of internal operations and technical support.
- Identify and implement improvement maintenance in order to prolong the life span of the equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance cost and inventory cost for a department.
- Lead and implement internal maintenance and process improvement initiatives.
- Prepare necessary weekly, monthly and yearly technical reports.
- Degree in Electrical & Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering or related.
- Preferably those with minimum 1-3 years relevant working experience in heavy industries.
- Fresh graduates with good technical knowledge / hands-on knowledge in electrical/ instrumentation & control are encouraged to apply.
- Good analytical mind and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work under tough environment and handle pressure well.
- Good oral and written command of English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin.
- The hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.