Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
IT and Technology, Management Consulting
Length/duration of opportunity
- Performs initial level of problem identification and attempts to resolve, when appropriate; otherwise, documents all troubleshooting efforts in problem ticket and makes prompt notification to the responsible party for resolution in order to minimise the amount of time taken to resolve customer issues.
- Assumes ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer problems/requests. Assists with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement.
- Ensures those correct resolutions are found and involves appropriate areas in resolving problems, when needed.
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job and other training courses.
- Actively participates in preventive maintenance, by documenting common problems and scripts for customer support.
- Shares information required for the team to be successful.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the customer’s business needs and is able to achieve and maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of Incident tracking system, Knowledge Bases and of the help desk’ procedures and business environment.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Receives and logs customer problem/request/issues and ensures proper documentation. Performs follow up on all incidents with the customer to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs incident notification and escalation to ensure problems/request/issues are communicated effectively and receiving proper management attention.
- Performs project related tasks, as appropriate. Provides support for new business transition activities as required.
- Works independently and maintains a high-degree of professional conduct at all times.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT related course.
- Fresh graduates or with 1 to 2 years relevant experience.
- Overtime and On-Call may be required.
- Working on rotational shift hours is required (including night shift).